Real Estate Specialties
- Primary Specialty is Residential with Multi Family.
- Language(s): English
- First licensed in 1969
- Joined RE/MAX in 1982
- Currently holds the title of Broker / Associate
- RE/MAX club membership: 100%, and "Hall of Fame" inducted in 1993 Feb.2007 received the " Lifetime Achievement Award "
- Civic activities involved in: Various Church ministries.
- Hobbies include: Golf, Theatre/Movies, Grandfathering a "New" grandson and an 8 year old grandson and a 12 year old granddaughter.
- Over 40 years full time real estate experience. Member of Re/Max "Hall of Fame"also a recipient of the "Lifetime Achievement Award". Personal referrals from past clients say it all. "I want to be your Realtor for life".
Areas of Specialization:
- Servicing the southwest suburbs and southwest Chicago and area including Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Forest, Palos Park,Palos Heights, Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox
- Golf. Enjoy spending time with my wife and 3 grown children, their mates, and my grandchildren.
- * "Vern Ohlson is a professional in every sense of the word. He guided us through the sale and closing of our home so smoothly. His integrity, honesty and trust is definitely... "Far above the crowd." The Davis Family.
- * "Vern you have our highest recommendation. Your professionalism and guidance is what pulled our sale together". The Tannura's.
- *" We would highly recommend any seller or buyer to utilize the services of Vern Ohlson. He is a tribute to his profession, and a pleasure to work with. " James and Patricia Stangel
RE/MAX Northern Illinois
- RE/MAX of Northern Illinois is one of the largest RE/MAX regions in the system and Chicagoland’s ongoing leader in real estate. RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents average more experience and have more professional designations than other agents, plus they outproduce the competition in average units sold and dollar volume. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network encompasses the top fourth of the state of Illinois and consists of 160 offices with 3600 agents.